- This event has passed.
KIDS COWORKING CAMP
September 8, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating until October 2, 2020
Introducing… KIDS COWORKING CAMP!
We have heard it loud and clear; some parents are just not comfortable sending their kids to school and are looking for alternative options. So, we put our thinking caps on and have worked out a plan to help families give their students another option to look forward to!
Beginning in September, we will be offering a full day program in our artsy studio space as a youth co-working space for students to complete their school work, make some art, socialize, and have fun!
*Note: Students must bring their schoolwork for the day, and tools they need to complete it (iPad or tablet, headphones etc)*
Ages: 7-13 (Grades 2-8; Geared toward independent learners)
Runs: Monday – Friday 9am-3pm
Price: $185/week or $45/day (Single day registrations available August 24th, 2020) (No tax)
Week 1: September 8th – September 11th, 2020 ($148)
Week 2: September 14th – September 18th, 2020
Week 3: September 21st – September 25th, 2020
Week 4: September 28th – October 2nd, 2020
*October dates will be available toward the end of September*
What Does Coworking Camp Look Like?
- 10 physically distanced individual workstations
- Access to an available adult while completing their school work
- Fun arts and crafts activity breaks
- Outdoor lunches and active time
- All in a safe, sanitized, secure and social environment!
- Advanced registration & pre-screening required
- Daily temperature check upon arrival
- Masks required for all participants and staff
- Frequently touched surfaces sanitized often throughout the day